- Open Source, the IP always owned
- LAMP web stack, MySQL a de-facto standard (FB, Google, Twitter, Yahoo)
- dual licensing (consulting and support, T-shirts sale: uninteresting to VC)
- VC, looking for an "exit"
- Sun and then Oracle acquisitions
- Oracle "not a charity"
From the Open Forum Europe 2012 Conference, here.
WIPO, September 17, 2012, Program here, Live Broadcast - floor - here (English here). What I will be following in particular: Sessions 2 and 3: The Use of Trademarks on the Internet: Problems and Solutions.